Chill Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chill Party

We are the chill party: collaborations between scotland and pakistan. The motive of this forum is to keep in contact even though we are back in to our routines. The other motive is to maintaiin the good feeling and togetherness we established in august 20

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to Forum

Go down 
+4
Mominah =)
Yaseen
Affan
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junaid Alam

Intro to Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

Hi All @ AYNAM

I am very concerned about the matter that Eid is coming near & All bacha party wl be staying in Dastgir
& we would like to see tha movies of the Aynam Trip 2008 , But We do not hv a single movie fr that.

I categorically as you All to send below movies copy via Courier at yr Earliest:

1- The one in which the movie of bouncing castle / Aisha's birthday & khandaan trip to the beach is recorded.

2- The one which you made All of yr activities in Pakistan incl. Aisha Valima / Jaza birthday at farm / Shamsi's farm house & Engagement is recorded.

3- The one you might make movie of yr Trip to Dubai.

Can Anyone of you Confirm when you are going to send these above movies to us ???????????????

We All here are Anxiously waiting fr the courier details of the parcel containing movies.

Kyon Bhai F>K>T>U>J & S>I>D>I ????????????????????????

You want to see these movies as well on Eid Holidays Naaaa?????????/

Bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsm.com.pk
Yaseen

PostSubject: Very good point   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:22 am

This is Affan and myself responsibility

we shall assess the situation and then tell, it might have to be after eid because we are so busy during ramadhan but we will try our level best
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: The happenings of the 17th   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

Bacha Party please listen to my story,

I went home yesterday looking forward to reading quran, then resting, then opening my fast at home.

As soon as I got in the house I was cornered, today is the 17th therefore we shall eat out in a lavish restaurant. It took me a while to realise why 17th is a significant date. They told me that mum had already organised it, so I couldn't say no. Nida gave the recommendation for the restaurant.
Italian Food was really lovely. They had successfuly done my 'koonda'

You should have seen Nida baji, she was very excited going to a posh restaurant and not having to pay. Dant dikhareen theen?
Mum was very happy with the treat, and Mominah had her first experience eating in an Italian restaurant.

It was a good day but mama pls can we have ur brilliant home food

Yaseen bhai
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Food!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Muhahahahahahaha
( evil laughter for fun)

We have successfully had the FIRST of many TREATS from yaseen bhai!

do u wanna no the menu??????????

okay - starters: pizza garlic bread(amazing), stuffed mushrooms(excellent), bruscetta(cherry tomatoes i luv em) and tiger prawns in a brilliant tomato sauce! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

main course: Fungi Pizza ( Sooooooo tatsty), Roast baby potatoes (yummy), Ceasar salad ( with a fabulous dressing), and mominah ordered a huge plate of Spagetti with tiger prawns ( that we all had to help her finish it)

Muhahahahahahahaha
(evil laughter repaeted)

And My teeth showing was the highlight, hum log early chale gae te!!!!!!! jub itna khana aae tuuuuuuuuu roza nahin kulaaa!!!!!!!!! bohut maza aaeya! sarae gorae kehre yeh log kyun nahin kaaaaaaatae!!!!!!!!!!

Phir jo roza time mazaaaaaaaaaa aaya!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugamboo Khush hoa!!!!!!!!!!!
Muahhahahahahahahaah

Dont worry fariha! If you like italian food, Will take u toooooooooo in the Affan bhai funded TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jealousssssssssssssssssssss to the Yaseen bhai party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhahahahahahahahaha
( i think tht is enough evil laughter)
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Cool Rolling Eyes Laughing Mad Exclamation tongue pirat nida baji is still logged in but dis is mominah! a jus wana say da treat was amazing and also mamoooooooooo where r u? no comment???????? v all miss u????? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Khadija, Tahreem n Salar "Salam"   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Aabhi jaa........
Aabhi jaa........

Moni Chacha Aaaabhi jaaaaaaa.........

Forum hai suna suna.........

Moni Chacha Aaaabhi jaaaaaaa.........

Nida baji!!!!!!! yummy treat ya!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Guys! Fariha baji is quiet bzy nwadys but shez sayng Salam 2 awl ov u!!!!!!!!!!

Affan bhai aap kahan ho, MISSIN U........ (Salar)

Aap sab Dania or Salar k liye dua karo k woh jaldi theek ho jayien!!!!!!!!

Yaseen bhai!!!! V 3 hv decided dat whn u wl cm 2 Pakistan v wl go 4 da treat wherevr u wl tk us............. its our pleasure!!!!!

Allah Hafiz!!!!!

afro study
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Hey All @ Chill Party,

I am Back in Action Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wl keep in Touch..........................

Meray wapis aanay per koi Party honi chahiay (Forum Per)........

Kyooon???????????

Bye
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Bacha Party!!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 12:35 am

Salam, was getting worried ya!

Salaar plz get better i promise ull get extra treats! apni party mein aajana!!!!!!!!
Me, Faiji, Affan bhai and Mobaby!

Khatija, tehreem, Uroosa, Jaza, i hope u are all well, its soo nice to hear tht u8 are lokking after Salaar and them lot, I pray tht all the bacha party will feel better!!!!!!! bcoz u will all hav to come to alllllll treats so u must be fit and well!!!!!!!!!!!

Faiji did u get my special email????????? lov ya

mamooo welcome back!

let the fun and games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byeo nida the greatest and most powerful etc......
Back to top Go down
Mominah =)

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:28 am

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!! a hope Danya n da rest of da bachey r alright !!! v are all praying 4 dem! Very Happy anywayz gd 2 now dat mamoo is bak!!!!!!!!! n inshallah da kids will be fine again!!!!! miss ya all xxxxx cheers
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: test   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:38 pm

testing (forum not working on my computer)
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Hi All @ Chill party & Esp Mr. Administrator,

I wrote a very long & chill mssg yesterday (which i forgot what i wrote) BUT
its is not showing on forum now !!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone of you can help & adv what is going on ???????????????

Junaid
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: same with me   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 am

This happened with me aswell, my post was deleted

I wrote for the swift recovery of Dania, Salar and now I add Ihsan. Allah in bachon ko sehat aur tandroosti aata farmaen.

I also said that affan had taken us out for roza in the weekend, in Kebabish, very good grill asian food. Mum said this was the best roza opening so far. Mominah found it very tasty aswell.

Pls update on the kids, I tried calling Komal mami and Mansoor mamo, but it is difficult to connect to them and mum also wanted an update on the current situation. Sorry mamo didn't respond to your text quick enough

I hope the lailatul Qadr nights are going well for all the kids and they are near the completion for their recitation of the Quran. I am helping Mominah complete her quran recitation right now.
May all of us be blessed by the month of Ramadhan, and we all receive the benefits of praying on the night of Lailatul Qadr

Hopefully all the eid arrangements are complete
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Aisha Wedding Video   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 am

Inshallah

there is good news for all the kids

I am in the process of forming dvd, of pakistan trip including engagement, valima, shamsi farm, Jaza birthday, aajir aqiqah. I was in Pakistan for 8 days and I attended all these functions, hard to believe. Plus extra footage of Mahmood mamo farm. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Also additionally Aisha wedding home video, which includes, jahaiz showing, bouncy castle, party at chachi house, aisha birthday, aisha wedding day, beach outing and dawat day after wedding. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I hope you are all looking forward to these dvd's

I shall post them by the weekend cheers

Yaseen bhai
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeh Hoi Na Baat...............
Back to top Go down
Affan

PostSubject: salaar n izaan   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 pm

salaam guyz

sry again for not replying sooner mamoo but i got ur txt message and will definitely accept ur offer if u accept mine aswell- n dat is to save up ur thankha n quicky come to glasgow then we will drive down to london, me u n bhai. then if we can we will go to france aswell......but yeah inshallah i will try my best to cum again nxt year.

i just wanted to give my best wishes to my brothers salaar n izaan as i heard that they were not well and i am praying inshallah they will get well soon.

hum sab milkein inshallah dua karenge tho unke tabiatt theek hojayege. Ameen

regards

affan
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 am

Teray Paas Dar-asal Time nahin hay bhai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tu bara Aadmi ho gya hay naa..................................

Itna paisa kama k kahan lay jaey ga.........................

Yaad rakh Dunia say Khali haaat jana hay..................

Haq Allah Haq...........................................................

HAFIZ <|_|_| |
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Aisha baji we are missing you   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Aisha baji

All members of AYNAM are missing you and wish you to come to Glasgow as soon as possible. It seems like an eternity since we last saw you.

Hope you are having a good ramadhan, and will enjoy eid in Pakistan. Please join this forum so that we may regularly contact you

Hopefully you get to read this message while you're in Pakistan. I hope you had lots of fun last night shopping at Tariq Rd, and maybe you bought something for yourself.

Miss you

bye

May Allah protect you from all evils

Yaseen
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Salar n Izaan r well nw!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Salam evry1!!!
Aap sab ki dua say Salar n Izaan r quiet well nw................Shukar Alhamdullillah

Sorry main ne itne din se forum pe koi baat nahie ki coz i was vry bzy due 2 my exm, tahreem n uroosaz asessmnts n main do raaton say hsptl main thi dono bachon k saath dats y i didnt cntact u guys.........

Lailatul Qadar nights kaisie guzar rahi hain???????? Remmbr us in ur prayrs.......

T.c evry1 n Allah Hafiz!!!!!!!!!!!

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mominah =)

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:33 am

hey salamz 2 all! Cool
gd 2 know that da bachea r better now! inshallah they will be fine as we r ll praying 4 them! Exclamation
n fariha baji a hv added u on msn n hotmail - hv u accepted it??????

anywayz miss u all xxx allah hafiz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: No crazy laughter!   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:41 am

Hey yall! Salamz!

I can see there has been no laughter on the forum!!!!!!!!!! from lack of meee!!
come on yaar! we are the chilllllllll partyyyyyyyyy!

Muhahahahahahahahaha
( crazy evil laughter to lighten the mood)

So glad to no all bachaaa party are fine now! now u can all do evil laughter with meee!
So funky!!!!!

Okay mamoo wots up?????
jus a quick comment on the spi wedding video, it has gaps in the recording ( i dont no who we can blame for this so lets just take affans name - a bongo moment) so even though the screens goes BLUE, its only for 2 mins then the video comes back on! so dont panick! it is quite a long video even though i have cut lots.

Faiji! so proud of u ya! Gud 2 no u wer there for ur younger siblings in their time of neeed! Ahhhhhhhhhh i miss my big sister now!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApi! come back!!!!
Please when u meet api give her a huge hug from me!

ok guys one last time before i go
Muhahahahahahahahahahaha

tc wb luv ya
the great and powerful NIDA
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Mamo why are you crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the chill laughter Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

I am very happy to hear that salar and ihsan are recovering and hopefully they can now enjoy eid, when it comes. cheers

to let you all know that since Aisha baji has left Nida has done a good job of taking over as big sister, she is much more responsible and just like Aisha she gives you the support that a big sister should.

I thought I would mention this to appreciate Nida but also because she wrote in her last post that she was missing Aisha baji.

Please remember us in your dua's as it is the last 10 days of Ramadhan
All the best

Yaseen

P.S What is the bacha party doing on eid day, cheers scratch flower jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:00 pm

ACHA WALA VCR LAY LO......................

FILM NAHIN KATEY GI..........................

GHAREEB LOG.....................................

YAAR, I AM SENDING THE BEST T-SHIRTS / POLO SHIRTS & CAPS EVER EVER FOR MR. T'S FF.
I HOPE YPO ALL (& ESP SIR G) WL APPRECIATE & LIKE THOSE.

I AM SENDING THE TWO PARCELS TOMORROW - ONE ON HOME & THE OTHER ON T'S ADDRESS.
IT IS BEEN SEPARATED ON TWO PARCELS BCZ OF THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PROBLEM.

I WL ADVICE TRACKING INFO ONCE I DESPATCH THOSE.

I WAS CRYING BCZ I WAS MISSING YOU ALL ESPECIALLYY SEEMA BAJI / WASEEM BHAI / YASEEN / NIDA / AFFAN & MOMINAH.......................

BUHUT KUCH SOCHTA HUN LIKHANY K LIAY ,,,,, LEKIN BHOOL JATA HUN K KYA LIKHNA THA..............
IS TARHA TO HOTA HAY ,,,,, IS TARHA K KAMOON MEIN,,,, AB UDAAS PHIRTAY HOOOOO........... MERA MATLAB HAY KKK............

LOVE YOU & MISS YOU

KHBARDAAR JO EVIL LAGHTER KYA ...................................................

BYE
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Dats great!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Its gud 2 listn dat Nida baji is playng hr role as a big sistr so well........
Nida baji dnt worri I wl gv ur msg 2 Aisha baji, I met hr lastly on last sunday n she was lukng so beautifl queen.......
Dnt worri I m here wid Aisha baji n v hv made sm zabardast plans 4 chand raat n eid......
V gonna hv lots ov fun Inshallah!!!!!!!! cheers t.c

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Asalamualikim

this is Aisha and Aman

It was great to read all the messages, kya baat hein jee sare bacho keeee

we are having a great time in Pakistan

yeah guys we really miss u toooooooo, comin very soon though inshallah

hmm nids doin a great job, me really proud of you

welldone momo ur the best all over as well as ur chemistry class wohooo

yaz you are going to love ur Eid gift cause we chose it heheheh, really miss u too bro, just take care of urself inshallah weill see u soon me prayers are always with u

affan were are youuuuuuuuu working hard i see, take care and remember to read your prayers heheh

ok guys got to go

take care

Allah hafiz

love u all sooo much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to Forum
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next