Chill Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chill Party

We are the chill party: collaborations between scotland and pakistan. The motive of this forum is to keep in contact even though we are back in to our routines. The other motive is to maintaiin the good feeling and togetherness we established in august 20

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to Forum

Go down 
+4
Mominah =)
Yaseen
Affan
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junaid Alam

Intro to Forum - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:39 am

Arey Kya HOOOR WOOR?

Ab tu chacha k baal hi sufaid ho gaey bhai.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsm.com.pk
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 am

Yeh AAsman Yeh Taray ........... Yeh Rastey yeh Hawa..........

Har aik cheez hay apnay Jaga ,, Thikaanay pey....................

Kaee Dinon say shikayat Nahin Zamanay sayyy....................

========================================

Tu Is tarha say meri ... Zindagi mein shaamil hay (For Iffi)

Jahan Bhia jaaon yeh lagta hay... Teri mehfil hay (For Yaz)

Baki Sab ko Sirf Salam.........................................................
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Salam   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:14 am

Mamo aap ke liye mami dhoond rahein hain, koi masla nahin. This is work in progress

Fariha, aap ki video nahin banee iska afsos humein yahan bhi hoan, ammi tho kaafi disappoint hoin jub pata chala ke appki rasam nahin banee.
For next time, this won't happen inshallah.

Bacha Party it was very nice to know, tht u enjoyed the dvd and mamo ko kuch kilaya pilaya karo take onki jaan banay.
Yaar mamo hoor ko lein aathe waan kashmir se,

Ok now allah hafiz

Yaseen

Nida baji is busy doing her honours year in uni
Affan bhai is hardly ever in the house, and mainly responsible to cater for aman bhai and aisha baji, to help them settle in
Mominah has holidays, and I will get her to comment on the forum.
Affan bhai or Nida baji ka bohut tough time abhi guzar raha hain so pray for them (esp Nida)
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:33 am

Allah Say Duaa hay k Nida k Dimagh mein AQAL daal dey........

AAaammeenn...............
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:35 am

Yaseen,

Waisay yeh bachey kitniu effort kartay hein yaar.

Allah ka shukar hay k hum us stage say nikal gaey........

I mean parhaee ... tension of exams bla bla bla
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Congratulations   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:42 am

Fariha, congrats on your results you got 96% for your CCNA exams, but according to this forum your exams were today and not yesterday. Anyway is this result a combination of your 4th and 5th CCNA exams or just one. Pls elaborate on the details

Mammo the maximum mail message that can be received by hotmail is 10 Mb and no more than 50 attachments, so I will only get the email if you give me a maximum of 50 attachments per email. I am surprised tht fariha has received the email, because she has a hotmail account aswell.

Anyway Khadija beta you are not talking busy with exam preparations I guess.

Waki mamo we are fortunate tht exams are over, I remember when I did my last academic exam and it was a great feeling.

I always say to Nida, your honours year is hard work, 12 hours a day, every day including weekends and holidays at times, but there is a great sense of achievement when you finish. I hope she feels the same when it is done. Hard work equals success and satisfaction, all the time

Mamo mujhe mominah ne report dee ke app ne uske saath mera mazak uraya constant, yaar koi nahin jub aap mere position mein aaiengay tub hum uska faida leingay, aur khoob mazak oorayeingay.

Muhahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Thnx!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:54 pm

Jazzakallah!!!!

Yeah u r rite!!! k mujhe dono exmz aaj denay thay but Chand bhai tld me ystrdy dat dono exmz UK tym k lihaz se aaj subha 7 bajay tak activate hain dats y mujhe 4th raat main hi dena para n 5th morning main 6 bajay n whole night i prepared fr the 5th one exm, Dis reslt iz nt da combinatn of both exmz its da rslt of 4th one, my avrg is 83% Shukaralhamdullilah dat awlz gng well..........

Khattu was bzy in mkng hr assignmnt bt she said dat she wl mail u dis weekend Inshallah...............

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:11 pm

MERI ZINDAGI K MALIK.......................

MERAY DIL PEH HAATH RAKH DEY.........

(FOR AMAN) .... TERAY JANAY K GHAM MEIN...........

TERAY JANAY K GHAM MEIN..........

MERA DUM NIKAL NA JAEYYY..............
Back to top Go down
Khadija

PostSubject: Salam!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum every1!!!!

I m ur new membr of chill party guys.......... I love you

Yaseen bhai fikar not.......... JUST CHILL CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

Nidi baji, Affan bhai n Mominah hw r u guys??????

Say Salam 2 Seema phupoo n Taya Abbu.........

Miltay hain Chotay say break k baad...........

Khadija What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: HEY HEY!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:22 am

hey guys!

just to let evry1 know im still ALIVE!!!!! hee hee!

ok so im sorry ive been soooooooo busy but i guess there is very little time to be chill these days! I did see all the pics/prezzies and always hear from Yaseen bhai wots going on the forum, so i dont feel like i dont no wots going on!!!

These days I have just been going to uni with bhai and comin bak late and continuing with work...

Na katihooo...
Na cold drink peetiho....
Na sootihoo..................
Yeh mujhe kya hoa! Honours year pe!

Anyways Take care people and please remember me in your prayers as i do for use.
FARI so cool, tht u got excellent marks, so proud of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take care hunny!
Work hard all my lovelies!

And Mamoo...... chill out..........chill out........
Back to top Go down
Affan

PostSubject: Affan Bhai   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:49 am

Hey Chill Party (bongozzzz)

Sry 4 the long time and no comment. Its jus dat i thought after rozae i mite get more chance to comment but since then uni has started and work is gong on and obviously api n aman bhai are back so im helping them as much as i can. But i havent forgotton my chill family members and hope to stay n better contact now.

I jus wanna specially say congrats to my great sister fariha baji on her exam results. Thats fantastic! n i pray inshallah all other bacha party do just as well. How are u fariha baji nyways?

Waisey bachon aapke bhai ke ab kaam ki shift change hogayee tho inshallah ab more time hogaa mere paas lekin ab parhai bohut tough hojaygi Mad scratch

Mamoo kahan hoo aap yaar. Waisey yeh ghalat baat hain aap ko chattiss dafa pictures bhejdee mr t ki. mamoo aap ki yaad bohut aati hain, mein soch raha hoon aap ke yahan pe kisee course mein dakhla karadon. Yahan aake aap engrazi bolenge, " i dont know madam english, you know" matalab jo aap ko words aate hain aap boldena, gore apne aap samajayenge.

Ny1 need me plz give me a shout

Your Brother Affan
Back to top Go down
Mominah =)

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:07 am

salamzzzzzz 2 all! What a Face

Congratz 2 ma sis fariha baji ! ur results r so cool n we r all so proud of u!!! n its gd 2 see dat Khadija baji has joined da forum! this will be soooooo much fun! My holidays r nw gonna be over Monday se pir school jana hai! n its gonna get very tough!
affraid

Mamoooooo it was so cool tokin 2 u n we alll cant wait till u cum 2 Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mum is waiting 2 make dimagh ki dahi! lol!

n give pyar 2 every1 plz! as we are missing u guyz!
allah hafiz
Mominah Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Jazzakallh my brodr n sistrz   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Bohut bohut Jazzakallah fr makng my small success such a big achievmnt guys.................................
Missng u guys dese days aloooooooot.................
Parhai ka load itna hai k meri eye sight aur bhi weak ho gai hai..........................

Nida baji!!!!! queen

Hum aap ko hamesha duaon main yaad rakhtay, n dnt worri abt ur honours Inshallah bohut acha guzray ga............
Apna bohut khayal rakhiay ga.....
Aisha baji ko aik hug dena n kehna k ur 2nd mian is missng u ya................ Smile Smile Smile Smile
Aman bhai ko salam..................

Affan bhai!!!!!! afro

Thnx fr appreciatng my successs.........
Dnt worri abt ur uni Inshallah bohut achi jaaey gi.......
Bakra Eid pe aanay ka kya progrm hai??????????

Mominah!!!!!!!! flower

As u r my favourite sista ya.............
Missng u tooo tk cr bacha!!!!!!!!!!

Say Salam 2 Phupoo n Taya Abu........ Tk cr evry1

Allah Hafiz

Faiji
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Great News!!!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Hi guys!!!!!

Mom n Pops r gng for HAJJ aftr a month n dey r vry happy................. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 pm

MR. YAA........

Hello....................
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 pm

DIL AGAR SACHA HO RAB SAB KAR DEY SETTTING.............
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: congrats   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:35 am

Hi

This is brilliant news that mahmood mamo and guria mami are going for Hajj.

Junni Mamo plan banao umrah ka?

I pray tht allah accepts their intention and makes the trip easy for them. I hope that mamo and mami remain healthy during their Hajj and in returning are completely satisfied with trip aswell as Allah being completely satisfied with their efforts

Yaseen

P.S Fariha, mum has been trying to call you for the past two days to congratulate you on your exams. She has been unable to contact you because sometimes the electricity is out or we have phoned too late etc. If you get a chance can you call her, she will be very happy by this.
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: I will!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 am

I hv already decided to call her 2dy coz mujhe aaj hi dada abu say pata chala k seema phupoo mujhe fone kar rahi thi lekin mil nahie raha tha, dnt worry I wl call her 2dy............................

Mujhe kisi ne bhi amam bhai k brthday ka nahie bataya, nw plz unhien meri taraf se wish kardena aap sab log........

"HAPPI BRTHDY AMAM BHAI"[u]

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Munnu ki salgirah hay bolo........

Bolo na boloo na.......................

Happy Birthday to you................

Happy Birthday to you................ Babyy..............
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Happy Birthday   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Mamo

yaar maza tub aata agar ap UK aatein aur phir happy birthday gatein. Chalo meri birthday ke liye aajana.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fariha

Thank you, I appreciate it

Salam 2 all before I sign off
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm

arey kahey ko tension lay raha hay ..............

2009 is the UK year man.... Come on...........
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

No need o say thnx...........plz
coz ur msg tells hw much u xpct frm me............

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 pm

OOaaayyyy...........

Band Karo Yehhhh .... Filam......
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Yaa,

Mein aap per chorta hun....

Jab ap Umrah plan kareingay..... Mein ap k saath hun.....

Pehlay Dubai Basketball ..... Phir Umrah.....................

Bye
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Mamo chill out!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

Hi

Mamo chill out man!!!!! yeh film thori hain

We are just conversating, filmy batein tho abhi shuru ni hoin aur allah karein ke naa hon kyon ke mujhe bohut artificial lagti hain woh batein.

Aman bhai aur Abu chaleingay london, allah kher karein onki,

Aur mamo mein plan banata hoon, maghar hoga next ramadhan ke baad us waqt tak mein busy hoon.

Yaseen

yaar mamo bataoon koi upcoming birthday aari hain in Pakistan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to Forum
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next