Chill Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chill Party

We are the chill party: collaborations between scotland and pakistan. The motive of this forum is to keep in contact even though we are back in to our routines. The other motive is to maintaiin the good feeling and togetherness we established in august 20

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to Forum

Go down 
+4
Mominah =)
Yaseen
Affan
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nida

Intro to Forum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Muhahahahahahahah   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:17 am

Woohoo! Mr and Mrs Aman take out some time for us masoom bachaa party!!!!!!!!
aap log to shaadi kar ke bhoool hi gaae! gud 2 no ur chillin in PAK!!! Hope 2 c u sooooon!
Api enjoying the experience of RAMADAN in PAK, and hopefully a very colourful and FUN EID!!!!!!!
Love you guyss See u real sooooooooon! Razz

Ok Mamoo! Why no evil laughter!
BURNNNNNNN!!!
Muhahahahahahahahha
( some loving evil laughter just for u) Twisted Evil

I can see tht their has been much tareef of me on the forum, I greatly appreciate this but also that AYNAM works as a team, we are all making the effort and putting in the work that API has taught us. We stand united in all times, even though we are missing API sooooooooooo much, We are very proud of her, And very happy for her. Aman bhai u are the top member of AAYNAM and u totally ROCK, soooo never change!!! cheers

I pray that every1 takes full advantage of these very important and blessed days and nights of RAMADAN, we dont no wot the following year will bring us so be warned.... pray today for a better tomorrow!

too much cheese! i would think soooooo!
Muhahahahahahahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 am

Bhai meray Dil say Poocho...............

Aman Bhai has been Changed Already...................
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsm.com.pk
Yaseen

PostSubject: Latest News update   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 am

I have just posted the dvd with aisha baji wedding and aynam trip to pakistan. I hope you enjoy the 'chill footage' (Nida's expression) santa cheers

It will take a week to get to Pakistan so unfortunately you might not be able to see it on eid, but it should be there by next weekend so look forward to that. I have a tracking number and I shall keep an eye on its location online.

Please let me know when it arrives and I will let you know when the packages arrive here

allah hafiz

Yaseen bhai
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Jumma tul Wida Mubarak!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 am

Salam evry1!!!!!

"Jumma tul Wida Mubarak" ho aap sab ko hum sab ki taraf se.......

F.K.T.U.J n
Mom n Pops

V awl wish u gud health n success......
May u c awl happiness in ur lyf......

"Gather da happy momnts n remmbr those, coz whn da tym pass never cms bck again"
(Fari)

Pay our greetngs 2 Seema Phupoo n Taya Abbu......
T.c........
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Kaash tum thoray ziada paisay hum per kharach kar do
aur kisi achi courier service use karo.

Allah Yaseen ko hum per aur paisay kharach karnay ki taufeeq ata farmaey........Aameen.

Yaseen BHAI.................
hehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Kher Mubarak!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 am

Salam, bachoo!

Gud to know tht u are enjoying the last moments of this holy month, we must hold onto the rehmaat tht is barssing from above. ( my english-urdu is terrible i know!!)

Mamooooooooooo!!
why are u rooing all the time!
khabhi tu chill rahoooo!!!

Not so chill mamoooooooooooooooooo!
aapka kya hoga!

" When you pray with a pure heart and a loving soul, Inshallha Allah tallah will thrust happiness in your way and fulfill your duas better than you can imagine. Give us all tawfeeq to pray as well as we can"

Okay Amigos!
Over and out
Funky cool
Nida Muhahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:12 am

Come On ...
Chill out ... Chill out

I was just kidding man..............

Missing you all bacha party sooo much.....

Hey !!!! Where is Mominah & Affan..... Long time ,,, NO Show.........

I hope every 1 is fine there....

Say salam to All

AUR HAN.... Mein nay parcel bheij dia hay.... Ap ko Eid waley din milay ga....
US mein ap bachon k liay KUCH BHI NAHIN HAY>>>>>>>>>>

SSSSorrryyyyyyyyyy

NIDA.... SHA-AAP YOU

BYE (without any sort of Laghter)
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: thanks   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Salam to bacha party, mamo and mami

Thanks to all my sisters, who appreciated my effort in presenting them with eidi,

I am very happy that you liked the presents and all credit for that goes to nani. I didn't speak to Jaza but I hope she liked her present as well

It was very nice to hear that aisha baji was happy, she liked your presents, and that she went to give you your presents

I don't know what fariha got for her eidi, but I hope she liked it

Wasalam

Yaseen bhai
Back to top Go down
Mominah =)

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:10 pm

Salamzzzzz !!!!
hey a never toked 2 da behneh! but a just wana say dat a was missin u guys da other day!
Smile Smile n da films have been posted as u know v hp u enjoy watchin dem!
btw mamoooooo What a Face hwz lyf??? eid is cumin !! if not eidi den an eid e-card!!!! lolz jus jokin anywayz
da foto's were cool n ask nazi mamee from all of us v hp she gets well soon cheers

allah hafiz
rabbit geek queen afro I love you =Aynam lolzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:48 am

Super Duper Nida on the loose!!!!!
ok i am getting really SAD!
So SAD!!

missing u guyzzzzzzz
enjoy ur eid prezzies!!!

And Fari have fun with ur shoppin spree for EID!!!!!

Mamoo... Sha up uuuuuuuuuu!

Tc
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Thnx!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 pm

U bod r strtng again.........SHAAAAAAA.....UP

I liked evry1z eidi n 2dy v r planng 2 go fr shoppng.......

Jazzakallah 2 awl but especially Taya Abu n Seema Phupoo..............

Jaza really lyk hr dress n she sayng JAZZAKALLAH 2 hr Yaseen bhai as she says u r hr favourite bhai.....

Nida baji suggest me.... Wot color shud I chooz 4 myslf (talkng abt eidi dress)??????

Affan bhai where r u???????

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Salam

Very nice to hear Jaza thinks I am her best brother, I am sorry for not asking for her on the phone yesterday.

Do not ask Nida baji about the colour you should choose, she will only say bright bongo colours like red, purple, orange. We call them sikh colours here!!!!

I think it would be good if you gave all the kids an ice cream treat, when you go out shopping? just an idea

Are all eid preparations finalised? I pray that Nazi mami has fully recovered by then. I spoke to her yesterday and she didn't sound too good, so inshallah her health will improve.

Allah Hafiz

Yaseen
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Mamoo aap se bohut dill chara tha ke baat ho aur aisha baji se bhi khaas baat nee ho sakeen

Yaar phone pe miltein hi nahin ho bohut busy ho
Phone is always engaged

Bye Mamo

Inshallah Eid pe ab phone milaeyenge
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Salam!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 pm

V hv postpnd our shopping plan but whn v wl go, i wl gv ice-crem treat 2 bacha prty..... (thnx 4 da idea)

Eid preparatns r gng on but there is a little problm dat I cnt decide hw I shud gv Eidi 2 awl bacha prty I mean in da form ov treat or ????????? Cn u gv me an advice......

Nazi chachi is feelng well nw Mashallah.......

Wherez Affan bhai?????

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Affan

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:26 am

Yo Faiji flower

Sry again for not replying bfore but ive been very busy. But gud newz is dat im now gonna start uni and work pattern is back to normal so hopefully i can participate more on the forum.

Nywayz how r u? i was going to phone u but bcz every1 talks about eidi on the forum i will ask u now. What would u lyke from me for eidi bcz as a brother i want to give u sumthing, but i hav a rule with presents and dat is dat it must be of ur choice. So if u let me know asap dat would be great. cheers

Nyways how is chill bacha party n ther head chill mamoo?
Back to top Go down
Affan

PostSubject: mami   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 am

Guess wat mamoo! maine aap ke liye yahan pe maami dhoond li hain. Serious.
meine kya kiya ke yahan pe aap ka discription mein aik match maker ko de aaya tho phir uske jawaab mein sirf aik match nikla. uska discriptiption mein neeche copy karaha hoon aur agar aap ko pasand aaye tho mujhe aik call karna aur mein done kardoonga,

Name: bongoo khan

City: cave in loch ness

Discription:

She has saaf safaed rang, but woh kaala hone ki cream lagati hain
She wears stylish chashma , but woh blind hain
She lykes latest gaane, but she cant hear
Baatein bohut achi karte hain, but bechaari cant talk
She is very nice looking, but only when u see her from far away
She is expert in making food, but she only cooks kurela

muaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 am

Apni To Baat magar Kuch Niraali hay...................

Apnay To Khooon mein Ishq ki Laleee hay............

Apna Jeena To Jeeenaaaaa.....................Tashan mein

Tashen Mein..... Tashan Mein........Tishan mein..................Tishan mein................
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: advice   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I usually give presents 4 eidi to all the brothers and sisters, but I think ab waqt bohut kam hain yeh karne ke liye, mere khyaal se app ke paas do options hain.

1) Treat, it has to be the choice of bacha party
2) Money, like tradition

The final decision is yours to take

Yaseen

Mamo please say no to this rishta warna affan agar haan karlein to wohi na phus jaye
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Bacha Party   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:01 am

Hi

to all the Bacha Party, Cool

Your chill chacha has lots of cash, please consume it during eid. I will give you suggestions Wink

1) Ask for lots of eidi, ask two times you might get more eidi than you are suppose to Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
2) Request junaid chacho to take you out on ice cream treat, it is after all meethi eid
3) Ask your chacho for presents in advance, make sure he knows you are expecting presents

These are a few of many ways to spend your chacha's money, this opportunity may run out very soon. Catch your chacho before he gets married!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Thnx!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Nice idea!!!!
Waisay mere khayal main bhi treat is better..... welll thnx!!!

Hey Nida baji aaj sehri may, main ne doodh main say aik bohut hi cute si badi si black color ki makhi nikali or usay dekhtay hi mujhe aap yaad aaien (kya ajeeb itefaaq hai na!!!!!!!)

Wel hw u gonna celebrate ur chand raat guys?????

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Eidi!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Wow!!!!

Affan bhai is bck!!!

Bro plz dnt b formal Tayabu n Seema phupoo already snt me eidi frm awl ov u so dnt worri............
So gud 2 listn dat ur univrsty is gng 2 strt ........ BEST OF LUCK

Wot abt ur Eid plans bro?????

Wel thnx fr askng me abt Eidi!!!!!

Faiji
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Thnx!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Glad you liked the idea and don't forget to grab your chill chacho this eid. Please forward my message to the bacha party.

Yaseen

Eid Plans
Inshallah namaz in the morning, then eat samian? at home and give eidi to kids then meet various elders in Glasgow and also visit our par dadi's grave. And then go out with the family to enjoy some time, meeting relatives in the night and eat as a family at home. Hopefully this is how the day is going to go.

P.S Nida baji is going to switzerland guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you feel about this. Frankly I am a bit jealous, but me and affan are devising a plan to go aswell,
Mamo aajao switzerland mein maza aayeinga phir hum aur countries bhi chaleingay, France and Italy. Kya Khayal hain???
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Heyyyyyyyy!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Salam guysssss!

Eid preps r kumin along.... i have been cleaning the house all night! and all today aswell!!!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeeee... anyways we are wearing the suits Guria mami gave us for the pehnoni..... and will inshallah take lots of pics for uz guyz!!!!!!!

Bhai is already told all the EID plans.... Muhahahahaha! but he missed out that he will be giving a huge treat ( have not decided wot type of treat yet) to aLL OF AYNAM as this is our first EID without our API!!!!!!!!!! So one or two treats should cheer us masoom bachae up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
( enormous evil laughter for my excellent master plan for bhai koooooonda)

And Fariha... dont listen to wot bhai is saying... PURPLE is not a bongo colour, defo get a purple suit bcoz it is the best colour in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put really cool mehndi on chaand raat and miss meeeeee! i will get my mehndi done by mominah ( shes trying for 1st time) so pray that my hand looks gud on eid!!

Take care bachaaa party!!!

Mamoo! Shaaaaaaaaaa UPP!
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm

Bhai Bacho.....

Eid per jahan jana ho...............Chalo
Jo Khana ho Khaoo...................Khaoo
Jahan Jana ho...........................Jaoo

Is Eid per Khulli Offer....................

Jo bhi karna chahtay ho..... Karo...

Magar

APNAY KHARCHEY PER...............................
heheheheheh

Now Serious
Is Eid per bachay jo bolein gay ...Hoga

But there is a problem that I am willing to go to kashmir fr the first time in my life ,,,, right after Eid
Bcz I hv already passed a very huge LOad of work during last 1 month ,,,Man

Anyways, We @ here hv a great plan of LIve BBQ on AAjir 1st B/day at 4th of next month.....

I hope every 1 wl be enjoing on this eid as well..

Affan,
Bonguuu..........Rishta Bhi Dekha to Apnay Jaisa......
Kam az kam... Apnay mamun ko hi zehen mein rakh leta rishtay soochtay waqt............

Anyways,

Nida,
SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...SHA AP YOU...
I hope you wl hv a great trip to Switzerland.. Plz adv details, so tht I can also make a feasibility (if the trip dates matches)

Momin,
I just Wanna Say that You are Simply the Best.....
I Miss you alot & Off-course Love you ALL Alot as well.

Yaseen,
Yaar aap say to mein Phone per hi baat kar lun to acha hay.......................

Bye & have a nice Eid as well as life
(heheheheh - with simple insanon wali laugther)
Back to top Go down
Nida

PostSubject: Black makkhiiiii!   Intro to Forum - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 pm

abbey!!!!!!!!!!

you look at makian and remember meeeeeeeeeeeee!
yaar koi khoobsoorat cheese dhek ke yaad kar ti jeiseeeeeeee

Ek nida baji ko dheka tu ..... yaad aya
...jeisa eik kiltaa gulaab

... jeise eik harry potter ki khitaab

...jeise eik tandi ice cream

... ya koi meethi chesse!!!!!!!!
but not a makiii plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Muhahahahahaha! lovin da joke!!!!!!!!!

chand raat mubarak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content