Chill Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chill Party

We are the chill party: collaborations between scotland and pakistan. The motive of this forum is to keep in contact even though we are back in to our routines. The other motive is to maintaiin the good feeling and togetherness we established in august 20

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to Forum

Go down 
+4
Mominah =)
Yaseen
Affan
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junaid Alam

Intro to Forum - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:11 pm

Meri hay Aglay Saal - 7th September
Back to top Go down
http://www.tsm.com.pk
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Mamo aapki birthday date toh dil pe likhe wee hain

yeh koin batanein wali baat hain,

November mein I think Guria mami aur mahmood mamo ke birthday hain maghar I am not sure of dates, isliay mein pooch raha tha.

Yaseen
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Fariha can better update you reg. this issue...........

Bcz I am very weak in remembering the B/Day dates.
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Nice joke Moti chacha but dis was nt filmy I think aapnay aaj kal fimien dekhni chord di hain........................
Pops brthdy is on 2nd Nov, Momz on 27th Nov n Dadi Ammiz on 11th Nov......................

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Thank you fr Updating.......
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:21 pm

Junni mamo I miss you man!!!!!!!

Chaleingay Dubai, phir mauja hi mauja....!!!!!!

Thank you for the update on birthdays,

A message to all bacha party, Good luck for your exams !!!!, May allah make you succesfull and realise your potential.

Yaseen bhai
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey Yaaz........

Just Talk to you Over Fone............

It is always a great feeling when we talk (i dont know Y? , since i am not yr fiancee...man)
Aur Allah ka bara Shukar hay is baat per.................

Anyways, Mein nay kai dafa socha k haftaey mein aik martaba hi fone per baat karein lekin.....
Is ka matlab hay k v miss u people (and vise versa) a lot & cant wait fr week gone...........

Anyways................Bye
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: Momz message!!!!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Sorry I frgt to convey my mum's msg;
I hv tld Mom abt ur presntation n she was very happy n congratulating you n Inshallah wl call u 2mrw................
Congratz frm my side too; "May God bless you with so much of respct n sucess" (Ameen)..............

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Faiji

PostSubject: PLs!!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:06 pm

Moti chacha pls fix my meeting with da netwrkng staff of ur office for friday n let me knw coz its vry imprtnt n Pops tld me to ask u fr dat, I calld u but u were out so pls considr it.....................
Jazzakallah....

Fariha
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........

Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........Subha n Allah...........

Chand Sifarish Jo Karta Tumhareee......
To Mein Kuch Sochta scratch
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Thank you for the Dua's and salam to Guria mami, I actually miss her food it was quite good.
It is good to hear that she is happy.
I have had another good day in the office

I had a presentation on Friday, which was in Edinburgh, this was to a client who is interested in the evaluation of Low Carbon Energy Systems for buildings. He needs us to look at certain buildings at Heathrow Airport and I had to present to him the tool that I have made, he left the office satisfied and impressed, he was testing my knowledge during the meeting which I did not expect. In the end I was able to secure a fee for my company and the bosses are always happy when that happens.

I had another presentation today to detail progress made in the Project since June, this meeting is critical because the government funds my project and they need to be convinced that the team is not wasting their money. This presentation went really well and everyone was left satisfied with the progress made by myself.

Shukar Alhumdulilah for nothing is achievable without his help.

This week has gone really good for me, and these small achievements always help in motivating you for further success.

Yaseen

Special salam to all the bacha party.
Does Salar have exams aswell?
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Mamo   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Mamo chand jub sifarish kareiga to bata dein na!!!

Shoni mamo ko mera salam, Yahan ab tand hogayein hain aur mujhe yaad aara hain ke jub hum onki family ko tand mein leke bahar jathe thein aur onhe itna acha lagta tha. Mujhe yaad hain ke shoni mamo kitna enjoy karte thein. Aur hum bhi Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Yaseen,

I u/stand what you told abt yr work routine & Really feel Good &
Proud that you are going towards such a nice & reputable professional future life.

Bye
Back to top Go down
Khadija

PostSubject: Wow!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 am

Yaseen bhai its really good to listen about presentations n success, May Allah bless you wid a bright n successfl future (Ameen)...........
We always remmbr u in our prayers........

Ur sista Khattu
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 am

Thank you

I am happy to read the comments given by my sister Khadija and Junaid mamo.

I know already tht my sisters pray for my success. Yesterday was a really good day because even Adam got a really good nursery report, so we were congratulating Huma Khala.

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 am

Khadija beta,

you posted your comment at 6.30am in the morning is that when you regularly get up every day.

Yaseen Bhai
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Yaar,

My Comments are always Professional..........

Where are the other members of Chill Party have gone??????????

Bye
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm

we have troublesome internet at home tht is why comments are less

Nida doesn't even have sleeping time, let alone time for forum but she said she will contribute soon

Yaar, mamo, this is not right yaa... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You should have praised me more man!!!!! cheers cheers . Then it would me more professional

only joking hahahaha Smile Smile
(innocent laughter) for all tht are missing Nida
Back to top Go down
Junaid Alam

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Mr. YAA

Aithay AA..

Nas na Jaa..
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Junaid mama

very little activity on the forum today, whats happenin
We got a good laugh out of the text u gave me yesterday thank you
what does 'Nas na Jaa' mean, my punjabi is not tht good
Allah Hafiz hope to talk to u in the weekend

Yaseen
Back to top Go down
Khadija

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Yaseen bhai sry fr the late rply!!!!!!!!!!
I postd my cmmnt aftr 6:35 in da mrnng n I daily lft fr college at 6:45am.............................
Faiji was studyng in da mrnng so I postd da cmmnt.............
2dy v wre out fr drive n ice-cream wid Moni chachu n enjoid alooooot................ Missd all...................................... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Khattu
Back to top Go down
Khadija

PostSubject: Congratz Adam!!!!!!!!!!   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Bro pls Adam ko hum sab kiu taraf se Congratz kah dijiay ga un se aaj kal baat hi nahie ho paa rahi hay.........
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ADAM CONGRATULATIONS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

Frm all of your sistrz F.K.T.U.J queen Very Happy Smile Surprised flower
Back to top Go down
Yaseen

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:24 pm

I will give to Huma Khala your sincere congratulations,

I heard your parents left for Punjab, last time I spoke to mamo he was in Gujarkhan. So hopefully they come back hom safe and sound inshallah.

Khadija beta
I am waiting for that email, remember yes that one!!!!!!!!!!!!! ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh junni mamo ko na pata chal jayein

Are you kids going to go to the farm to see the ostriches?

And very good tht you got ice cream of junni chacha because he has too much money it should be spent on his nieces and nephews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to Forum   Intro to Forum - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to Forum
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next